Concert Hall Information
A mid-sized indoor venue designed like a gem embedded in the earth’s crust. The Hall includes around 3,100 fixed seats, and no fixed seats are placed on the first floor for flexible use. The full capacity, fixed seats included, is about 5,000 people. It has been decided after alignment with local professionals and practitioners, and it is the first mid-sized venue exclusive for pop-music performances in Taiwan.
Venue Rental Information
- Qualified applicants: Companies, legal entities, groups, institutions, or schools registered in Taiwan;
- Application period: From the 1st to the 10th of March, June, September, and December every year;
- Application process: After membership is registered, submit your application on this website during the designated period.
Guideline for Applications:
Schedule Inquiries / Site Visit
Contact: +886-2-2788-6620 #8316 Ms. Tsai / #8314 Ms. Chang
Office Hours: 9-12 a.m., 1:30-6 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Applicants: Companies, legal entities, groups, institutions, or schools registered in Taiwan;
- Documents: (only JPG or PDF files will be accepted, each up to 3MB in size)
- For companies: Copies of business registration document(s) and a photo of the business owner;
- For legal entities, institutions, and schools: Copies of legal registration document(s);
- Introduction of applicant, track records included.
Concert Hall Technical Specifications
Concert Hall Overall Floorplan, Loading Dock Elevation, and Stage Elevation
Lighting, Audio, Elevator Platform , Rigging Floorplan
Seating Floorplan and Seating Elevation
Technical Manual, Facilities, Spaces, and Spares